Wednesday 20 February 2013

Over the last week, I read a paper "Ensuring Distributed Accountability for Data Sharing in the Cloud" and spent time analysing it. I also researched and read another paper on De-Perimeterised Sharing of Data which also focuses on Self-Protecting Data.

Also, I have been busy working throughout the week on contributing a small part to another publication. I had to write a paragraph on my HeartBeat project and take a snapshot of my developed system so far. This is still a work in progress.

Also, I received an email this week from the book chapter reviewers regarding that my submitted book chapter had been accepted to be included in the book. I now have to make changes as per the reviewers comments and submit the final version by 15th March. So far, I have addressed most of the trivial comments such as removing a section, or renaming etc. I need time to work on the more non-trivial ones.

Regarding the HeartBeat system, I am now doing some light programming tasks to get ready for the programming of the security layer. I will start coding the security layer maybe next week. There is a lot of work to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment