Wednesday 12 December 2012

Last week, I spent most of my time working on the journal. I made changes based on the feedback suggested by Rafa, Shiping and Surya to the best of my ability and have submitted a second version for review. The deadline is only 2.5 weeks away so I'm working really hard on this as well as the book chapter.
In regards to the book chapter, I have nearly completed the write-up. I need to fill in about 3 more pages which may take about a week or so. After this I will need to quickly finalise and send to my supervisors for feedback. This will be due a week after the journal so there is plenty of writing to do.
Also, I will submit the 3rd milestone "Extended Literature Review" by the end of this week as I believe I may have done enough. I will continue to post updates as they occur...

No comments:

Post a Comment